Wat is inbegrepen?
Enjoy swimming, snorkelling, beautiful beaches and bays, an all-you-can-eat BBQ lunch with all drinks included. Altogether an awesome day out on the water!
Camira is a world first with her sleek lines, spacious deck areas and breathtaking performance. She's capable of sailing at up to 30 knots! This is a sailing trip so we rely on Mother Nature, and naturally things will vary according to conditions but our fun, well-informed crew who have years of local experience will give you the best possible sailing experience and ensure you have a day to remember.
This is a fully inclusive day cruise so throughout the day, you don't need to reach for your wallet. All activities, morning and afternoon tea, a delicious bbq lunch and all refreshments are included whilst on board. Camira is licensed to serve beer and wine from 11am.
- The thrill of high-speed sailing through the famous and spectacular Whitsunday Islands
- Time to explore stunning Whitehaven beach and swim in the warm tropical waters
- Snorkelling among colourful marine life (conditions permitting) with all gear provided
- Beach activities
- Morning and afternoon tea
- An all-you-can-eat BBQ lunch
- Coach transfers from all Airlie Beach accommodation to Abell Point Marina
- Everything included!
We care about the environment, and therefore an Environmental Management Fee included in your cruise fare per head which goes to the Government. The money collected is used by the Authority for the management and protection of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. The charge applies to both Great Barrier Reef Adventures and Camira Sailing Adventure.
If you are a ISIC or IYTC card holder, you can book this trip at the discounted backpacker rate. The only thing you need to do, is choose the backpacker rate and present your ISIC or IYTC card and ID upon arrival. The backpacker rate is only valid for ISIC or IYTC card holders.